National Board for Certified Clinical
Training provided by the American Hypnosis Training Academy qualifies for the requirements for certification by the National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists (NBCCH).
To be added to our database CLICK HERE .
You will receive timely invitations to all the AHTA events via email and/or U.S. Postal Service.
The National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists (NBCCH) was organized in 1991 as an educational, scientific, and professional organization dedicated to professionalizing the mental health specialty of hypnotherapy. The Board is committed to reflecting the diversity of its constituents and providing information to the public.
NBCCH certified professionals include: addictions and substance abuse counselors, chiropractors, marriage and family therapists, mental health counselors, pastoral counselors, psychiatric nurses, physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, school counselors, and social workers. To date over 2900 Health Care professionals have earned certification as a National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
The Values of NBCCH
The National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists’ core values are integrity and dedication to excellent service. These core values provide the means for guiding and evaluating operations, planning, and NBCCH’s vision for the future.
The Mission of NBCCH is to:
· Establish national and international standards for certification for health-care professionals trained in the art and science of clinical hypnotherapy, and provide a highly respected credential for health-care professionals who practice hypnotherapy;
· Sponsor and evaluate educational activities to improve the skills of those providing hypnotherapy services to members of the public;
· Promote public and professional awareness of the benefits of hypnotherapy;
· Promote scientific investigation into the uses of hypnotherapy;
· Become the most respected hypnotherapy certification board for health-care professionals who provide services to the public;
· Be the best place for consumers to find highly qualified Professional Hypnotherapists;
· To improve the consumer’s knowledge concerning hypnosis and the services provided by qualified Hypnotherapists;
· To Improve the quality of hypnotherapeutic services rendered to the public.